We are definitely those girls that brings wayyy too much on a trip. Bags and suitcases full of options that we may never actually wear. The same goes with makeup. We are all guilty of packing for the what ifs. A girl needs her options! When it comes to your honeymoon, you don’t want to pack too much makeup. Remember: this is your time to relax and enjoy the start of your new adventure as husband and wife. Beauty with Julie has hand picked 10 products we believe will suffice the perfect honeymoon makeup kit. Use this as a guideline and make adjustments according to your destination and itinerary.
- 1. BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Original– This also comes in oil-control, neutralizer, and brightening. Smooths skin in preperation for foundation. Love the packaging–it has a pump so it will not spill in your suitcase!
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation– Full coverage but can be sheered out with a moisturizer, long-wearing, and truly weightless
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Concealer– A MAC prolongwear concealer dupe. Opaque, creamy, longwearing
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder– Stays matte and is extremely lightweight
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess– Gorgeous color, matte, buildable and blendable. One of our personal favorites!
- L’ORÉAL Color Riche La Palette Nude 1– A brilliant mix of shimmer and matte eye shadows. Create numerous eye looks, anything from natural to smokey. Great for traveling and excursions!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara– You’ve probably already heard everyone else ooing and ahhing over this mascara and it deserves every second of it. Very black, volumizing & dramatic lash look
- Benefit Posietint– A pretty pink cheek stain, and can be doubled as a lipstain as well!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo– Super long lasting, great pigmentation, & blendable. Throw on a brow and a lipstick and you are ready for anything that comes your way!
- Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain– The name says it all! We know you’ll be taking lots of kissing selfies and this will stay put without overdrying
BONUS – Last but not least, ALWAYS remember to bring your sunscreen!! We cannot stress the importance of this anti-aging phenomenon!! We recommend Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Sunscreen, it is super lightweight and looks and feel great under makeup!
Happy honeymooning! Xo