It’s back!! We bring to you our second series of our beauty must-haves. As 2015 comes to a close, we would like to thank all of our wonderful clients we have met and the relationships we continue to build with our beautiful brides! The Beauty with Julie gals have many new and exciting adventures coming up in our 2016 Wedding Glam Season. But first, we must reflect back to 2015, and what better way then sharing our favorite beauty products and must-haves of the year?! These products are based upon our experience, as well as the top picks of our 2015 brides! We would also love to hear your feedback from these tried and true beauty favorites or any others we do not have listed here! Thank you again for your support, see you next year beauties! Xo
- Dermablend Liquid Camo Foundation $35 at your local ULTA Beauty– A medium to full coverage foundation that has a 16 hour staying power. This blendable formula evens skin tone, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and instantly camouflages imperfections. Ideal for all skin types.
- LA Girl HD ProConceal $2.99 – Comparable to MAC’s pro longwear concealer, this High Definition concealer is crease-resistant and has opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. One of the staples in our makeup kit!
- Temptu Concealer Wheel $26 – Weightless yet full coverage concealer wheel lets you mix and match to your perfect shade.
- Temptu Airbrush Systems $170-305– Our preferred airbrush system, Flawless customizable coverage = a must have for our brides and bridal parties!
- Morphe Brushes Black Gel Liner $8.99– Water-resistant, creamy, dark black liner to define eyes. One of the best on the market!
- Morphe Brushes 35N Matte Eyeshadow Palette $40– Our go-to palette for our bridal parties due its it’s purely matte finish and variety of colors perfect for both evening and day wear. These eye shadows are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. Super soft and easy to blend.
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer $20-34– Creates a soft focus effect for a healthy, bridal glow.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal $38– A creamy golden opal pearl powder highlighter that absorbs and reflects light for the ultimate natural glow.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun $32– Baked natural bronzer with a satin dimensional finish. Another one of our staples!
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in Mocha $27– Formulated with minerals and antioxidants, mocha gives you a lit from within natural flush of color.
- MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly $22– Beautiful capri bronze blush that provides fantastic colour with ease and consistency.
- Colourpop Lippie Stix $5– These are our go-to lipsticks because they’re creamy, long lasting, affordable, and come in a variety of colors and finishes. Grab yours today, we promise you will be hooked!
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream $62– A medium-weight moisturizer to balance combo-dry skin, Skin Smoothing Cream smooths fine lines and promotes elasticity, shields against dehydration and pollution, and contains antioxidants to help fight skin-aging free radicals. Great for prepping skin before your special day!
- Dermalogica Precleanse $38– A cleansing oil to rid your skin of makeup and pollutants before you cleanse with your regular cleanser. We don’t go a day without it!
- Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brushes $1-6– Great quality for their affordability, soft, durable brushes. Buff, sculpt, and set with Elf Cosmetics brushes designed for precise pick up, strategic application, and flawless coverage.
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipsticks $1.99– Creamy, long lasting, pigmented lipsticks. Glides on easily with rich velvety color, made with hydrating skincare ingredients, and offers cushion like feel and texture. And the price is unbeatable!
Beauty with Julie Xo