Worried you’ll ruin your makeup from all the teary-eyed moments on your wedding day? The Beauty with Julie girls have put together some products for staying smudge-proof on your special day!
Makeup Forever has its own Aqua line which features an array of waterproof products:
- Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow– With an eyeshadow primer underneath, use this for your base with another eyeshadow on top and your eye makeup is completely cry-proof!
- Aqua Creamliner Waterproof Cream Eyeliner– We prefer cream or gel liners because they’re easier to work with. Available in many different shades so maybe you’ll dare to wear turquoise eyeliner knowing it wont move!
- Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil– Perfect your pout by lining the lips and filling them in. Kiss your hubby all night assured your lip color will stay put!
- Aqua Smokey Extravagant Waterproof Mascara– This is a must have! Lashes stay full yet defined and won’t run down your face when you say your I’Dos!
Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer– Yes, we know it is appropriate to wear waterproof eye makeup for our special day, but what do we use for the under eye area? This creamy, color correcting concealer will banish those dark circles and stay crease free all night long!
Revlon Colorstay Foundation– Although it is not advertised as a waterproof foundation, we’ve worn this in a pool and it didn’t budge! Just be sure to apply it in thin layers since it is a thicker, more pigmented formula. There are an array of shades for every skin tone and it even caters to normal/dry and combo/oily skins types.
Hope this helps you gorgeous ladies stay streak free on your wedding day! Xo
We are definitely those girls that brings wayyy too much on a trip. Bags and suitcases full of options that we may never actually wear. The same goes with makeup. We are all guilty of packing for the what ifs. A girl needs her options! When it comes to your honeymoon, you don’t want to pack too much makeup. Remember: this is your time to relax and enjoy the start of your new adventure as husband and wife. Beauty with Julie has hand picked 10 products we believe will suffice the perfect honeymoon makeup kit. Use this as a guideline and make adjustments according to your destination and itinerary.
- 1. BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Original– This also comes in oil-control, neutralizer, and brightening. Smooths skin in preperation for foundation. Love the packaging–it has a pump so it will not spill in your suitcase!
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation– Full coverage but can be sheered out with a moisturizer, long-wearing, and truly weightless
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Concealer– A MAC prolongwear concealer dupe. Opaque, creamy, longwearing
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder– Stays matte and is extremely lightweight
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess– Gorgeous color, matte, buildable and blendable. One of our personal favorites!
- L’ORÉAL Color Riche La Palette Nude 1– A brilliant mix of shimmer and matte eye shadows. Create numerous eye looks, anything from natural to smokey. Great for traveling and excursions!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara– You’ve probably already heard everyone else ooing and ahhing over this mascara and it deserves every second of it. Very black, volumizing & dramatic lash look
- Benefit Posietint– A pretty pink cheek stain, and can be doubled as a lipstain as well!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo– Super long lasting, great pigmentation, & blendable. Throw on a brow and a lipstick and you are ready for anything that comes your way!
- Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain– The name says it all! We know you’ll be taking lots of kissing selfies and this will stay put without overdrying
BONUS – Last but not least, ALWAYS remember to bring your sunscreen!! We cannot stress the importance of this anti-aging phenomenon!! We recommend Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Sunscreen, it is super lightweight and looks and feel great under makeup!
Happy honeymooning! Xo
Beauty with Julie had so much fun with Julia LeVan for her first fashion photo shoot with Alan King of Saratoga Photography! When Julia walked through the door, I knew she had “model” written all over her! As you can see, she is a total natural in front of the camera. We decided to go with a boho chic make-up and hair look, which would accentuate her piercing green/blue eyes and long flowing locks. Julia is a beautiful young lady! I look forward to working with her in the future to develop her growing modeling portfolio 🙂
Face: Cover FX concealer, Lancome Teint Visionnaire foundation, Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
Cheeks: NARS Casino Bronzer, MAC Sweet at Cocoa Blush, Temptu Airbrush Gold Highlighter
Eyes: LORAC Cosmetics Pro Palette, LORAC Cosmetics Unzipped Palette, Stila In The Know Eye shadow Palette, NYX Eye liner, Rimmel Liquid Liner
Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel
Lips: Revlon Colorburst, Bobbi Brown Plum Gold Lip gloss
Lashes: Ardell Quick Lashes